Use your work experience to achieve an Australian recognised qualification at a fraction
Why study with Hop Education?
Local Course Delivery
Our courses do not require you to travel to Australia. Study in your own country of residence.
Recognise Prior Learning
We can help you get qualified using your existing skills, experience, and knowledge.
We enable you to study while balancing your existing work and personal life commitments.
Our courses are up to 75% cheaper than having to come to Australia for your education.
Shorten the time it takes to get qualified into weeks, using existing skills and experience.
Looking to migrate? A qualification gives you additional points needed for a Visa to Australia.
How it works
1. Free Skills Assessment
The first step in getting started is to take a free skills assessment which will determine which course in our Skills Recognition Program you should enroll into. You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for our Skills Recognition Program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 2 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Portfolio Of Evidence
Once enrolled, we need to collect a Portfolio Of Evidence from you. A Portfolio Of Evidence is a collection of evidence that you have obtained during your learning, your career experience and your personal and professional development.
Your evidence can be collected from a range of sources including the following:
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- List showing relevant employment history
- Letter of employment
- Reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately two (2) years experience (in total).
- Certificates/ transcripts from formal training
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Evidence Review
Our qualified assessor will then conduct a comprehensive review of your Portfolio Of Evidence and it’s relevance to the course you have enrolled into.
As part of the review, this may include:
- Answering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where any gaps in learning or experience exist, a clear outline of required training/learning is provided. You will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
- Our qualified assessors will be there to support you every step of the way.
4. You're Qualified
All certificates are Nationally Recognised in Australia and issued by a Hop Education partner college. Qualifications can also be useful for licensing or immigration purposes.
How much could you save?
You don’t need to travel to Australia in order to obtain an Australian qualification. Hop Education will help you get qualified faster, regardless of where you live, with less hassle and save you thousands in unnecessary costs.
Cost to study in Australia*$35,000
- Course Fees
- Return flights
- Food & basic necessities
- Health insurance
- Limited opportunities for work
Cost to study with Hop Education$12,000
- One fixed course fee
“Studying with Hop Education gave me the chance to study whenever and wherever I wanted. This made it so much easier as I didn’t have to cut shifts at work or sacrifice time with my family in order to complete my studies.”
Aaron TeoCertificate IV in Automotive Body Repair Technology
“The whole process was easy, It took me 6 weeks to complete my gap training and get qualified. The trainer's knowledge, support, and understanding made the experience one that was most enjoyable and rewarding.”
Sarah MyersCertificate IV in Beauty Therapy